This site is built with Hugo, an open-source web framework written in Go, and deployed onto the decentralised web on IPFS.
Hello 👋 Welcome to my digital garden! I am an accountant turned developer. I write about Blockchain, Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Zero-knowledge Proof, Decentralised Applications(Dapp) and things that I learnt throughout my programming journey.
Things I do at work:
- Building solution for Australia’s NFT market
- Go lang for back-end
- React and NextJS for front-end
Things that I do outside of work:
- Consensys Bootcamp Final Project
- Attend the ZK Hack
- I love to research anything privacy-related!
- Join Hackathons occasionally
- Consensys Blockchain Developer Bootcamp Certificate
- Monash University FinTech Bootcamp Certificate
- BerkeleyX Professional Certificate in Blockchain Fundamentals
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Program Australia
- Monash University Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- Data Analysis - Python | Pandas | NumPy | SQL | Monte Carlo Simulations | Plotly Dash | Streamlit
- Machine Learning - SciPy | NLP | TensorFlow | Hugging Face | Keras | PyTorch | Deep Learning
- Blockchain - Solidity | Web3.js | Web3.py | Ether.js | Truffle | Ganache | The Graph | IPFS & Filecoin
I will never forget what happened back in summer 2019. Witness that they tried to rewrite history despite mass opposition. Powerless, misanthropic, and insecure all over me… I started to research into alt-tech, desperately try to find a solution and encourage people around me to try out these cencership solutions. The first project that caught my attention is the LBRY protocol, a blockchain network that prioritizes freedom of speech. I have been volunteering for the LBRY Foundation since then. Then I discovered zero-knowledge proof through word of mouth and learn the incredible value it can potentially bring to humanity. Later decided to quit my regular 9-5 job to concentrate on study full-time.
Inspired by the cyberpunk and Web3.0 movement, I had quit all mainstream social media in late 2019. You might still be able to find my old social media accounts but they were no longer active.
A song I listen to when I lose motivation.
I don't really like being out there. These articles/notes will only be published here in my garden.
Not sure if you had heard of Radicle? Radicle is a decentralized peer-to-peer code collaboration network built on open protocols. It is a GitHub/GitLab alternative that is still under development. I am transitioning to Radicle. Welcome to visit my account on Radicle here.
P.S. The time I update my site, Radicle team is still building app.radicle.network, it is possible if you can’t see any projects associated with my profile.